Saturday, October 28, 2006

If your happy and you know it......

Mason had just finished his dinner and we were about to all leave so Marcus and I could have our dinner, and Mason was just a giggling!! Since he has been staying up most of the day now he loves to play, smile and giggle. I just love it! I caught these two pictures as we were leaving and they are priceless. He is so happy....probably because his little tummy was all filled up with goods :) He also loves it when I brush his hair...what little hair he has. At 7 weeks it is just amazing how quickly they grow and change. I can't keep my eyes off of him. Next week Marcus and I are taking a little vacation and it will be hard to leave my lil guy.








4 comments:

Laura said...

Andrea you are such a cute mom! And I love his little happy face, I can't wait to kiss all over it! Okay, so NYC here we come! Love you, see you in a few weeks!

andydawn said...

NYC BABY!! As I type I am searching for you guessed it.....WICKED tickets :)

campers said...

that happy smile makes me happy! He is so cute!

WhitneyandRandy said...

He is getting more and more personality every day it seems! There is still a SMALL chance we will go to Vegas with y'all this weekend...but it looks like we are running out of time to make the decision!