Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've Been A Good Boy

The countdown is on.....25 days till Mason's First Christmas and almost a year ago when I found out I was pregnant. Boy does time fly. He has already had his first trip, first Halloween, first Thanksgiving and now in 25 days his first Christmas. If you can't read on his hat it says "I've been a good boy" and that rings true!! I could not have asked for a more precious gift. He has been sleeping through the night for almost a month now, he is always smiling, and he is my heart!! I could not imaging my life without him. He is stuck with us forever!!!

This week he has especially been a really good boy. His Uncle Monte is moving to Houston and he came to town for the week to look for a place to live before he starts his job next Monday. Monte, Mason, and I all week have been busy apartment huting, furniture shopping, and mall shopping for work clothes!! Mason tagged along all week and was a real trooper. Here are a few pictures of Mason today while we were furniture shopping. He was all smiles which warmed my heart on such a cold cold day.

*I am looking for a My first Christmas ornament and have not found the perfect one yet....if anyone knows of any place let me know.....I want something maybe personalized and for sure with the date on it. I have searched and searched and I am running out of ideas.



9 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Oh my goodness...he is precious and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his little outfit. I've been eyeing that same one to save for next year! I love his sweet, big smile!!! I can't wait to see that on my little man! ... And, I'll keep an eye out for sweet ornaments. Sometimes Bombay has good ones or Pottery Barn Kids usually has a pic frame one with Baby's first Christmas....

campers said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!! I love that you are haivng so much fun being a mom! ARe you coming to a-town anytime during the holidays!!! I would love to meet him!

Laura said...

I think it is so precious how he is always smiling! He is looking more and more like you every time I see. How much fun! I miss you friend and am so excited about NYC. Kristen got her ticket yesterday so we are all set!

andydawn said...

I am actually in Abilene now and will be back for Christmas. I would love for everyone to meet Mason. Maybe we can find a time in all the crazyness for everyone to meet my lil guy.

Hollie Reese said...

He is so cute. I am so glad for you that he has been such a good baby...watch out for your next :)
Have you tried Pottery Barn Kids? or www.thingsremembered.com has some as well.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

peter and i will be in abilene for christmas and we WILL meet mason!

allyo said...

PRECIOUS!! I love his little outfit and hat. I REALLY hope I get to meet him over the break. Give him a kiss from his aunt Mavy.

Love ya

the thorntons said...

As soon as we get down to Sugar Land, I'm going to have to make a special trip to see that little one. He is a DOLL!! I know the holidays are even more special with Mason in your lives!

Robert A Meacham said...

We cannot wait until Mason comes to visit. Ok, we are looking forward to seeing You and Marcus too. Just to let you know, Mason has all that he needs here; bed, blankets, clothes, bottles, sleepers, etc, etc,but especially, he has us- Nannay & Papa. Cain't wait to see ya'll.