Friday, March 09, 2007

Half Year Birthday!!!

Mason 6 months ago just after delivery.....my precious son! After taking him to NICU I was worried about the health of Mason....does he have an infection, why was his temp. 104??


All bundled up to regulate his temp.
My lil guy at 6 months!!! He's a big little boy :) Healthy and PERFECT!!
Well this past 6 months has come and gone in a blink of an eye. Mason is now 6 months and just as fun as ever. Every stage you think "this is the best" and it just amazes me how each day, week, month gets better and better. Mason is sitting up on his own (for longer periods of time), trying to crawl, talking more and more, and rolling all over the place. If the next 6 months go by as fast as I think they will I don't know what I will do. As I sit here typing I am listening to his infectious laugh that I absolutely love.....he is such a happy baby. Here are a few recent pics.









5 comments:

the thorntons said...

What a cutie! He seems like such a happy baby. It doesn't seem like he could already be 6 months old! Time flies, huh?! :)

Robert A Meacham said...

Mason has been showered with love the minute he was born. You can tell he is a very happy baby. How quickly he is growing and mom and I love him dearly. I miss him everyday I do not see him.

love mom and dad

Laura said...

Wow, 6 months goes by soooo fast! I love his little smile! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! We will know soon if Mason gets a little girlfriend or someone he can play sports with! Yippee! Love you!

ThePoeFam said...

SO SO SWEET! My little one is coming so soon! I just can't even believe that I'm going to be a mama like you! :)

WhitneyandRandy said...

I LOVE his smile!! I can't wait to meet him someday......