Monday, April 30, 2007

Port Aransas

This past weekend Mason had his first trip to the beach. We went to visit Marcus' parents for his mom's birthday. Marcus' parents own a condo in Port A. We have visited there since we were in college. It is a fun place to relax in the sun. Mason will visit Port A many more times in his life!! At first we thought the weather was going to be cloudy and rainy, but Saturday turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. We took Mason to the pool for his first swim, except the water was WAYYYY too cold for him to swim. I would stick his feet in.....he did not know what to think. I can't wait till the water warms and we can swim all day long. Daddio and Ganny-D took him for a walk on the beach and stuck his feet in the sand......the boy LOVES his walks outside.

I'm ready for the beach Mom!!

Mason loved the breeze from the coast while we were taking the ferry to Port A.

About to make the trip to the pool

Having fun in the sun with Daddy!!

BRRRRR, we just stuck our feet in the water was way too cold to swim :)

I'm pooped...that sun can wear you out.


6 comments:

the thorntons said...

Looks like a fun trip to the beach!!! I love Port Aransas but haven't been in forever.

And YES...please come visit me at work!! I work every Monday, Tuesday & Friday from 10-6. It would be great to see you and meet Mason!! YAY! :)

campers said...

Looks like he loves the beach.... He is so durn cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok, his facial expressions are more and more like Marcus every day!!!! He is precious :)

Whitney

Laura said...

He is so cute! you look great andrea! i can't wait to see yal again, pls come see us in Austin! He is such a beach baby! I love it! Muah muah muah on him for me!

The Logans said...

Looks like yall had a great time! I am ready for school to be out so I can spend more time out in the sun. Only 3 full weeks of school left!

the thorntons said...

Anytime is good... between 10-1 is usually less busy than the afternoons. I eat lunch in the back usually, so just ask for me if I'm not out front. Can't wait to see you!! :)