Monday, June 18, 2007

Packed FULL Weekend

This weekend was packed full of fun, family, and firsts. Here are a few things that went on this weekend:


1. Mason's second plane ride, but FIRST to Abilene


2. Laura's baby shower for Laney


3. Mason's FIRST steps (Yes he took 7 steps to Marcus on Saturday afternoon, but I was not quick enough to get the camera :(...I will get some since he is walking ALOT now....my running shoes are on and probably won't come off!!)


4. Marcus' First Father's Day: it was special because my parents, his parents and we got to spend time together on Saturday. Mike, Marcus' dad, cooked out steaks then we all got to whitness Mason take his first steps toward his Daddy....it was AMAZING...I was in AWE..he is only 9 months...my baby is growing up FAST!


*Here are a few fun pics of this weekend:

The new face Mason loves to make :)

With his daddy on Father's Day
Laney's Shower Hostesses
The Diaper cake my friend Kelly made
The wreath Kelly made also

On the plane back to Houston on Father's Day


6 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVED the shower, yal did so great! And I love that little Mason, he is so happy and sweet! I can't believe he walked! Love you!

whitney said...

I love Mason's facial expressions and smile!! He is so adorable!! That is so exciting that he took his first steps on Father's Day! Laura's shower picture looks identical to your shower picture from a year ago - I think Laura was in the middle in that pic too :)

The Logans said...

I can't believe Mason is already walking. What a fast learner! Maybe he'll be a great athlete if he is already that coordinated! I'm sorry I missed seeing you. I hope to see you soon. Tell Kelly she did a great job on the cake and wreath. They were adorable. I've seen a cake like that, but not the wreath.

the thorntons said...

What cute baby decorations! The shower looked adorable...I hated to miss it!! Congratulations to Mason on his first steps...way to go!!! :)

ThePoeFam said...

I am so sad that I missed that sweet shower! Looks like you were all excellent hostesses! :) ... And yay for walking...I can't imagine Quinn doing that...I'm sure it will be here before I know it!

Anonymous said...

Kid looks like his father everyday