Monday, November 26, 2007

Very Thankful!

Mason's second Thanksgiving was full of family, food, football and fun. This year we stayed put and Marcus' parents traveled from Abilene to be with us on this Thanksgiving. (Thank you very much for driving all that way :) We had a big feast, tons of football watching and SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!! Yes, we ventured out on the day after Thanksgiving to hit the Malls for some great deals, however we seemed to buy the things that were NOT on sale. Mason stayed home with the boys and watched UT get beat by A&M!! The rest of the weekend we hung out and watched the cold rain pour down on Houston.
We did manage to get to Toys R Us for some more Christmas shopping.


There are some many things I am thankful for.....our precious son, my wonderful husband, our amazing families, our awesome friends, and the list could go on and on!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Mason loved his Turkey, Dressing, Mac and Cheese, Potatoes

I had great plans for Mason's Thanksgiving outfit...but dada let him pick out what he was going to wear!!

Mason handing out KISSES to Ganny D....he doesn't hand them out too often..take em' when you can get em'!!

3 comments:

campers said...

love the pics of him! What a sweetie!!!

The Logans said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe you actually had cold weather down there. I'm happy to share our weather with you anytime.

Laura said...

I want Mason kisses! Laney's are so wet and slobbery but I will take them! I miss you friend!