Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Favorites

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags are easier but I love wrapping gifts in paper!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial WITH LIGHTS ALREADY ON IT!!!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually around Thanksgiving...when family is there to help ;)

4. When do you take the tree down the tree? One year it was in March!! But usually right after Christmas or the New Year

5. Do you like egg nog? NO!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My 10 speed bike that was ran over the very same day I got it :)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? MARCUS!!! famous quote "Don't get me anything"

9. Easiest person to buy for? ME :) now Mason :)

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (they are on their way)

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am picking my battles...so not going to mention :)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street....The Grench Who Stole Christmas

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No....regifted YES!!

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? SWEETS....Hot Chocolate

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored....but love Clear

16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually travel...but now with Mason we will stay home so he can get Santa on Christmas day at home :)

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? P.J opened on Christmas eve...the rest Christmas Day

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? They start putting decorations up way before Halloween!!!!

21 Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Gold

22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Ham, turkey, dressing

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? A healthy family in the New Year/s to come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it was me that backed out of the garage on Ashwood and ran over your ten speed. I felt so bad for my little girl.

I will never forget the Christmas that you walked in on me as I was putting gifts together. I was dressed in a Santa suit. The next morning ya'll said " Hey, Santa has a watch just like dad.

I could go on with the stories but I'll just say my wish is the same as your wish, healthy happy families.
Merry Christmas,
Love Mom and Dad

Laura said...

I agree with so many of those! And that is hilarious about your Dad! I love your little family and I miss you!