Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sold out in MINUTES!!!!


That's right! Hannah Montana is coming to Austin in January. You might say, "And why do you care?!?" Well my sister's daughter is in 3rd grade and would LOVE to go to the concert. From previous concerts Hannah Montana had performed in Houston and ALL over I knew the concert would sell out in minutes unless you want to pay the BIG BUCKS....and when I say big bucks I saw a group of 10 tix for $17,000!!! CRAZY!! It was in a box suite, but $1000 per ticket...I DON'T THINK SO. Well Jenny called and asked me and a few other friends to help her get tix like the rest of the common folk. (Thanks Whitney....even though the website was not accessable!!!) The tickets went on sale at 10:00am this morning. So around 9:15 I set up the computer with the website and my phones with the box office numbers. I just knew I was going to be the one to SCORE the unattainable tickets!! Well 10:00 rolls around and all I heard in my ear was a busy signal over and over and over again. And, well the website refreshed itself after every minute and IF you were lucky it would refresh itself to the MAIN page where you could buy the tickets. Well after a long 15 minutes of trying Jenny calls me!! SHE GOT THROUGH and got 4 tickets ON THE FLOOR for $66.00 a piece to see Hannah Montana. I was never the LUCKY one :( I was sooo pumped that she got them for Kylie....I just know she will light up on Christmas when she gets them in her stocking. The plan was Jenny, Paul, Kylie and a friend to go to the concert. However....I am 27 going on 14....and if Paul doesn't want to go I will GLADLY take his place. I have to see what all the HYPE is about... and I doubt Mason will ever want to go see Hannah Montana...he may think she is cute, but no dice....we probably won't be buying him and tickets to see her....but who knows!!


Marcus on the other hand.....If you know my husband.....BUY low and SELL high!! He wanted me to keep trying to get through to buy some tickets to sell higher since we knew it would be a sold out show. After I hung up with my sister...my computer refreshed to the MAIN page to buy tickets......I thought I MUST be lucky after all. Well, needless to say it must have already been sold out because when I went to purchase the tickets they weren't available in ANY price range. OH well!! Kylie is getting her tickets and that is all that matters ;)

1 comment:

whitney said...

I'm glad yall were able to get the tickets - I couldn't even get the website to work when I was trying for you!