Thursday, January 31, 2008

House Progress

Well I haven't posted anything in a while about the house....well that is because NOTHING has been done in a while until NOW!! Finally, our brick was ordered, delivered along with our roof. The windows were ordered IN THE WRONG SIZE and now they are here and finally in place. Below are some pics of the house as of the last few weeks.....more has gone on this week, and I will take more pictures soon.



Notice only 2 windows...the rest are in NOW...FINALLY :)


Our staircase...I love the way it spirals all the way up!


The game room with the door that leads to the patio and the other room without doors yet is the media room

The master bath...with see through fireplace to master bedroom

Sorry so dark...the master bedroom...I LOVE the big windows...I probably won't love them when the sun rises in the am....guess I better find some CURTAINS :)

They should be finishing the roof soon and start sheetrocking soon too. More pics as it comes along.

10 comments:

Laura said...

I love the stair case! And the view, omg Andrea, your house is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to come visit! I love it!

allyo said...

WOW! The view from your room is amazing! Can't wait for girls weekend (with babies of course) at your house!

whitney said...

Yea!!! I know you can't wait!! I can't wait for you to see our house in 2 weeks, and I will be so excited to come down there when yours is finished - it will be beautiful!!

campers said...

love it all!! the staircase, the view, the windows!!! I'm with ally~ girls weekend there this summer!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Love it! I can't wait for the finishing touches. I like Thomps idea of a girls weekend. Let's start planning!!

andydawn said...

OK....GIRLS Weekend it is...Name the date and it is set ;) We would have SOOOOO much fun :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

If it looks ANYTHING like the houses around it, it's going to be B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!! Hope I'm on the girls weekend list! :)
The spiral staircase and fire place in the bathroom ARE MY FAVORITE!!

the thorntons said...

I love it! Those windows in your bedroom are amazing. I don't think I'd mind the sun waking me up with a view like that! I'm in for the girls weekend...just say when!!

ThePoeFam said...

looks amazing! can't wait to see more!!!... & yay for girls weekend!!!!!

Laura said...

Okay soooo...let's decide on the weekend! I can't wait! Yippee skippee!