Monday, August 11, 2008

"It's a.....

BOY!" Marcus and I shouted AT THE SAME TIME while we were watching the ultrasound lady scan our lil one. After having a boy and being the ultrasound GENIUS that I was I just knew we had seen lil boy parts! BOY...were we wrong ;) Who knows what we THOUGHT we saw, but it for sure was no BOY parts!! So, as the doc put it......We have Indoor Plumbing!!!! It's A GIRL...a very RELAXED but the most important HEALTHY lil girl :) The next words out of Marcus' mouth....now we have to buy all NEW stuff!! YAY, shopping spree for me ;) As for momma's intuition...from the very beginning I had said "It's a Girl...it just has to be ;)! So I guess I was right on target!

Baby Girl Schultz- 17 Weeks



below: Mason-17 weeks




**We tapped the ultrasound on DVD so I am going to try to upload the DVD later. After the ultrasound appt. I had an appt. with my regular doctor. I was a little nervous stepping on the scale!!!! With the way I had been indulging I just knew I was going to tip the scale. To my surprise I had only gained 2 lbs. Our lil girl looked very healthy, and relaxed. Now.....the name and nursery...OH AND ALL NEW GIRLIE THINGS :)

11 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to meet her:)

Sharee Forman said...

You sure are tricky with that title!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys that you get to start planning for pink! How much fun you will have and Mason will be the best big brother! What a blessing!

S, J, B, & S said...

Oh my gosh! That is SOOO exciting!! Congrats on your sweet little girl!

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh yay!!! You are going to have SO much fun with a little lady and she's so lucky to have a big brother to always look out for her :o). Can't wait to hear her name!

The Logans said...

I'm so happy! I hope I get that lucky! I can't wait to find out the name and what you are going to decorate with.

whitney said...

I KNEW IT :)

Sarah Durham said...

Woohooo! So exciting! Congrats!

Hollie Reese said...

Congrats! Girls are fun!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

yeah!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her and know her name!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

how exciting:)) i was doing the coogs98 thing and looking through everyone and saw it said you were having a GIRL...i have been out of touch w/ blogs but catching back up:)))) CONGRATS!!!

Laura said...

I am SOOOOO happy its a girl! I always knew it would be one. Miss you, we are in colorado so call me on M's phone if you can!