Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Years in the Making

YIPEEEEE!!! My sister, Jenny, just found out TODAY that she will be a MOMMY :) I can't be more excited for her and her family. They have waited a long time for this and I know what great parents she and Paul will be. She will be going in Friday to get more bloodwork to check HCG levels and then hopefully soon after have a sonogram to see how many precious lil ones she will be welcoming to the world come JULY!
~CONGRATULATIONS, Jenny, Paul & Kylie...Mason and Madelyn can't wait to meet their new cousin/s!

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

I am so excited for your sister! I have been praying for her and was really hoping this would be the month. Congratulations on your baby girl too!

Laura said...

I could not be happier! I am so ecstatic and have never known anyone to fight as hard for a baby as your sister! I am so proud of her!

Sarah Durham said...

I am SO SO SO excited for Jenny! Sounds like it has been a long time coming! She definitely deserves it.

Kim and Gen said...

YES! I'm so happy for your sister and brother-in-law. They earned this. : ) Blessings to all.

The Logans said...

I'm so happy for Jenny!

Ashley said...

Oh, YAY!!! That makes my heart happy! Tell Jenny I said "Congrats"!!!

Yay! Now tell her to start a blog. :)

Ash

allyo said...

I started crying like a fool when I read this!! I am so happy for Jenny. What a blessing! Will we continue to pray for her and a healthy pregnancy. Send her our love and prayers.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!

the thorntons said...

What great news! I was definitely praying for her after we had talked at your shower. So glad that she is going to be a MOM!