Friday, December 19, 2008

Mason's Big Boy Room

So...A friend of mine was showing me her nursery and son's room and it was SOOO CUTE! And after doing a little fun paint decorating in Madelyn's room I decided to do a little painting and finishing up Mason's room before Madelyn gets here :) Since we have moved in, his room was just bare with hardly anything on the walls....it just was PLAIN. So I decided to paint some stripes on the wall to give it a little something! So I just have 2 shelves to hang and then his room is DONE! I will hang those this weekend (nesting?!?!?) I guess so!!!







3 comments:

Laura said...

Great job on his room, I love it! You will have to help with Laney's when we move.

Robert A Meacham said...

Andy, Mason's room looks great. When I saw his chair, it reminded me when I read to him for night night. when I put him in bed, he took some of his stuffed animals off a pillow and asked " PaPa night night" He was making me a spot...that hit me in the heart. I love him dearly.
PaPa

Hollie Reese said...

That is a great room! I love the stripes!!!