Saturday, January 03, 2009

January 5, 2009

This coming Monday Marcus and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary! I know I could go on and say how I can't believe it's been 7 years already and time flies and so much has gone on! The pictures below will reflect our lives together from college to marriage to bringing Mason home and then our awaiting miss Madelyn and that will portray what a WONDERFUL, FULFILLED, BLESSED 7 years we have had with many many more to come! Marcus, THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE WORLD!
First Comes Love:
College: YIKES we look so young :)
Then Comes Marriage:
January 5, 2002

Honeymoon: Jamaica

Summer 02'

World Series 03' in San Francisco

July 4th 04'

Las Vegas 05'



New York 05'


Dominican Republic 05'
New Years, Breckenridge 06': Found out I was pregnant just shortly after this trip :)
Then Comes Baby in a Baby Carriage
Mason's Birth: September 06'
****Now we just wait to add Madelyn to our family in 09'!****

4 comments:

Audrey said...

OMG Andrea! We had the exact same wedding dress! That is too funny! I was looking and thinking hmm that looks familar! You have good taste ;-)

S, J, B, & S said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love all the flashback pics!!!

whitney said...

WOW, I can't believe how young y'all look in your college picture!! :) Time sure does fly!! Congrats on your 7th wedding anniversary!!!! I can't believe Madelyn is almost here!! I love her room, it is too cute!

The Logans said...

Happy 7th Anniversary! It was great to see you Friday! I'm sad that we didn't get to see Madelyn. I love your house and Mason is so cute. It was fun watching him and Kagen (AKA Craig) play together! I'll be waiting to here from you.