Sunday, January 18, 2009

Over The Hill

I made it to my due date and then some! I am scheduled for my doctor's appointment tomorrow, to discuss what is best for Madelyn. Here's to me at 40weeks!!!

**Looks like I will make it to another Monday :)**
What do you think???
  1. Will she be born on MLK day? (will my doc send me over for induction after ultrasound tomorrow morning?)
  2. Will she be born on President Elect Obama's Inauguration Day?
  3. Will she wait till Hump Day, Wednesday, the day we are talking about inducing?

**Whatever the case...she will be here in our arms soon enough and I can't wait to see her sweet face and show her to her big brother, Mason!

4 comments:

The Logans said...

I can't believe she isn't here yet! I can't wait to see her and I know you can't either.

Nedd Family said...

At least she will make her arrival this week. WOOHOO! I can't wait!

Kelli said...

Good luck with everything! I'm excited for you and your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Andrea, Madelyn is beautiful. Where did you get the plaques w/ her initials on them? I want some like that for Emma's room.