Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 Month Doctor Appointment

Today was Madelyn's 2 month check up. It was NOT PRETTY! Mason always did "fine" with his shots but not lil misses! Dr. Nelms came in checked her out and said we have a very beautiful happy healthy baby girl :)



Weight: 11lb 11oz-67%

Height: 23in- 66%

Head: 15 1/2in-60%



Yeah for a growing lil girl!!!




Then the dreaded shots and rotavirus vaccine. I was a little nervous about the rotavirus vaccine because every time I give her her vitamins she THROWS UP! YUCK!!! I had dressed her in a dress to go visit Daddy and meet his coworkers for the first time after her appointment. And my hunch was right...right after they gradually gave her the rotavirus vaccine it came straight up with all her breakfast! So....we had to change her from her cute dress :( She couldn't calm down she was having a FIT! Next they gave her the shots....that just made the FIT escalate. It took me a while to calm her down, but when I did she took a good afternoon nap :) I SOOOO dread the 4 month rotavirus vaccine :( Here are a few of my favorite pictures I took today....I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my brown eyed girl....she melts my heart!



























5 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

I love my sweet little niece. She is so beautiful.

campers said...

How could you NOT love those brown eyes...I was alittle behind reading posts....got caught up....I love the pic in an earlier post of her and Mason all dressed up! So sweet!

Nedd Family said...

She is adorable. Some of those pictures look professional!! Had a blast with you guys today!

The Logans said...

She is beautiful! I need to hold her.

NICOLE WILLIAMS MORGAN said...

im very brown eyed and scotts green eyed. hudsons eyes r still as blue as they can be. when do you think they will change?