Thursday, April 09, 2009

Egg Hunt-Take 3

Today was Mason's school Easter party. It was soo cute. As a teacher I remember how excited the parents and students got for parties...but how exhausted they made me. This time I was on the other side...and we had a great time at his party! First, us moms went up to decorate the classroom while the lil ones were taking their nap. It was soo cute when the teachers brought them back to the classroom in the red buggy all the kids were excited to see their mommys waiting for them with balloons. I could hear Mason calling out MOMMY and he jumped out of the buggy and ran to give me the biggest hug like he had not seen me in days...it was priceless. Before we started the party we grabbed our Easter baskets and headed off to hunt the eggs. No matter how many times we hunt eggs Mason is just as excited as he was the first time! I love watching how much fun he has and the surprise he gets as he finds each new egg. After the hunt we headed back inside for some goodies! Madelyn slept for MOST of the party...she woke up at the very end when a balloon popped :) Finally, when the party was over we headed home to open up all his eggs to see what treats he got this time. No matter how many stickers, balls, candy he opens each egg with the same excitement! Ahhh the little things...
Before they got to the classroom :)

Their sweet party favor...filled with PEEPS :)


WHOA....Mommy's here!


And their off...







It amazes me how they get 8 lil ones to sit contently in their chairs to eat!

"I found one" (look behind you buddy...there are A LOT MORE :)




What was that noise!?!?!

3 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

Hi Baby Sister Girl...she is so sweet. And little Mason...what a precious boy with a precious heart. Tell him to call Jenny later :)

The Logans said...

How cute! Our boys would have fun hunting together! I have a feeling that Mason is a little faster at it than Kagen though.:) Awe, the red buggy. Kagen knows it well. He loves going for rides on it at daycare. They put them in those things as soon as they can sit up on their own.

Laura said...

I loved catching up on pics! So fun, Laney loved hunting eggs this year. It is hilarious to watch them! I remember doing them as a little girl! mis syou friend!