Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday lil Rascal!

You are our baby...you will always be our baby! 3 sweet, fun filled, happy, and fulfilling years you have been here and we are so excited to see what the next 3+ will bring in our lives together. Curious, particular, outgoing, talkative, imaginative, big hearted are just a few simple words to describe you. I love how you love your sister, how you look up to your daddy, how you love me to read you books and stories each night, how you look forward to your grandparents to come see you. You are full of life and love and we love you lil rascal. Happy Happy 3rd birthday!!







**Birthday Party pics to come after Saturday's Carnival Birthday party!!! We gave Mason a new big bike and fishing pole for his birthday along with some other lil things. We had a busy day at school, riding our new bike, catching a HUGE catfish that broke Daddy's rod, and running through the back yard!! We love you buddy!! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Jenny Wakulat said...

Aww...I love that birthday boy. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

booker said...

Love the pics! I can't believe he is 3!!! Have fun at the party:)

booker said...

P.S. Booker is my husbands account...this is Leigh Ann:)

The Logans said...

Happy Birthday, Mason! Wow, I can't believe he is 3! I let Kagen look at the pictures with me and he kept pointing to the fishing pictures and saying, "Fish! Fish!"

Laura said...

I had so much fun seeing yal! I love that little man! I remember when he was born! Love yal, so glad we got to see each other!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! I really liked how you described him. My son is also somewhat like this only, he loves his younger brother and we just love them. We have also arranged a surprise party for him in a very pretty event space San Francisco. Anyways, do upload the carnival party photographs.