Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st Tooth

For a while now I have been thinking Madelyn is teething.  She is always chewing on her fingers or anything she can get a hold of.  So a few days ago I saw her gums white and swollen and it looked like a tooth might be poking through.  I felt for myself and sure enough….1 little tooth poking through on the bottom left.  Her right one isn’t far behind and about to come through too!  The only signs she has had were the constantly chewing and swollen gums and runny poo.  She is eating mainly the food we eat…she frowns when I pull out the baby food.  She is WALKING everywhere and loves to follow her big bro around.  My baby girl is growing up too fast!

 

In other news…

The past few weeks have been a HORRIBLE start to October.  Mason was sick with a virus and then Marcus had an upper respiratory infection then Madelyn poor girl had a 103 fever with an UTI infection.  After many doc visits…tons of pokes and prods we are all well and feeling great!  It was a tough two weeks with everyone sick around the house :( 

This weekend Marcus and I are heading to NYC to cheer on the Halos!  Our friend John Lackey pitches against the Yankees in Game 1 of the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I am excited to go to the new Yankee stadium.  I also HEART NYC!  It will be a whirlwind of a weekend but I am sooo excited!  GO ANGELS!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh man gotta hate cold and flu season! Glad everyone is back to good health.
Can't wait to see little Miss Madelyn running around!

Laura said...

Hi! I have missed blog world! I am catching up on everyone. I miss Madelyn and Mason!