Sunday, January 10, 2010

~UP~

I guess I can mark this down as Madelyn’s first “real” word!  For the last couple of weeks she runs to Mason’s chair, the couch, the ottoman, our arms and moans for us to pick her UP.  So we have been saying UP all the time.  Today was too cute…she came running over to me sitting in the chair and she said UP if a big girl voice…and I picked her up and she rested her sweet lil non hair head on my chest…it was too precious!  Even though Madelyn has her own “sounds” for her baby doll and other fav. toys, and has been saying momma and dada,  I have to count UP as her first real word!

REALLY…can my baby be turning 1 in only 9 short days!!!

3 comments:

Nedd Family said...

Awwww. I bet her second word will be "Target". HA HA HA.

The Logans said...

Almost a year and I haven't even met the child... Man. I thought it was bad that it took me 6 months to meet Mason. We've got to get together one of these days. You, me and Whitney.

Laura said...

I want birthday pics of sweet Madelyn. I miss yal.