Thursday, September 09, 2010

First Day of School

Mason4yrsold 039 Mason4yrsold 054

All summer Mason has kept asking when he gets to go back to school.  He has loved school and I am thankful.  You would have though differently if you saw me drop him off when he first started(a few years ago), but always had a smile on his face and did not want to leave when it was time to go home!  I just knew Madelyn would follow suit.  SCREAM…CRY…HATE every minute of school.  However, this Tuesday her first day she proved me wrong…for which I am thankful.  She did cry, but proceeded to have the best day ever.  Then throughout the week she would point to herself and say “me school!”  I am so happy (for now) my two scholars :) love school and are happy!   

1 comment:

allyo said...

So big. Can't believe our babies are almost four.