Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for…our two lil ones, family, friends, health…and so so so much more.  This year we headed down to Austin to spend Thanksgiving with my family.  This year we decided to take advantage of someone else’s cooking at Texas Land and Cattle!! We ate tons of yummy steak, desserts, and had a great time visiting with the whole family!  That night Marcus, my dad and Paul went to the FREEZING cold UT A&M game!!  After the game, my mom, sister and I headed out for Black Friday shopping.  That was an adventure all in itself!!!  We had a wonderful time playing with cousins, eating, and shopping…I just can’t believe Christmas is almost here!! 

Thanksgiving10 080 Thanksgiving10 087

Thanksgiving10 100 Thanksgiving10 118

Thanksgiving10 129 Thanksgiving10 131

 

Our backyard palms lit for christmas :) We have lights on the front too but I did not get a pic of that yet!   These pics don’t do it justice…it looks even better! 

Thanksgiving10 149 Thanksgiving10 151

Thanksgiving10 167 Thanksgiving10 168

No comments: