Thursday, February 03, 2011

2011

Minus a few hours!  Just at dark (6:00ish) we celebrated the New Year with a fireworks show for the kids.  I knew Mason would love them, but was unsure how Madelyn would react!  Well…turns out she loved them more than Mason!  She threw the biggest fit when we ran out! They enjoyed watching the “mini” fireworks’ show in our backyard!  Our friends, Audrey, Brian, Ella and Evan joined us!  The kids had a BLAST!

SantaMadelynBday 369SantaMadelynBday 306 SantaMadelynBday 312

SantaMadelynBday 313 SantaMadelynBday 321 SantaMadelynBday 337 SantaMadelynBday 362 SantaMadelynBday 323 SantaMadelynBday 347 SantaMadelynBday 370 Time for the BLACK CATS!!!!

SantaMadelynBday 373The End!  

4 comments:

Meredith said...

So, I realized while in Longview that we have a connection!!! Small world!!!! It was over Christmas and I've been meaning to tell you, but you know how life gets busy, :) so I think this is it - your cousin (I think?) went to high school with my husband. Pine Tree in Longview? My husband is from there and his parents are still there. Small world!!!! :)

Meredith said...

Oh how funny!!!! What year did you graduate? My husband (Matt) has already left for work so I can't ask him, but I think Brooks - would that be right? Matt graduated in '96. I'm sure if y'all don't know each other, you have mutual friends!!!

Meredith said...

No, Frank....there are some other Northcutts in Longview but they're not related. :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

What's your WWF name? :) I'll play you!!!