Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I LOVE MY TEAM!!






Here are pictures from my team shower they threw me. I absolutely love them! It was very hard to resign and not go back. We all got along and had a great time. The last picture is of the whole team. From left to right: Charla, Jennifer, Lynne, Susie (who I have worked with since I started, my mentor, believe it or not she is the same age as my mom!!, but doesn't look like it), me, Kelly (she is my age and was hired the same time I was and we have become great friends and have always worked on the same teams together), Kim. The shower was for all my friends from school. I was unsure of how many would come since it was in the summer and people are usually on vacation. I was so excited to see the many people who came and showed their love for me. Now that everyone is back at school and I am at home it is hard. I have already visited many times and gone to lunch with everyone. They were my family for 4 years and it is weird not to go back. Someone else is in my old room and that was real hard to see. I know they will miss me and I will for sure be a constant visitor all the time. I LOVE THEM!!

No comments: