Thursday, October 19, 2006

Favorite Places....


Mason loves to eat and eat and eat and eat!! My lil guy who weighed 6 lbs 11 ozs at the hospital now is a big boy weighing in at 10 lbs 5 ozs. He has even graduated from the newborn diapers to the size 1. I can not believe how he has change right before my eyes. I love watching him grow and change and learn new things everyday.


Mason loves to play in his crib listening to his mobile. He just stares and smiles and talks everytime he is put in his crib. Another fave of his is his changing table. He loves to lay up there and play with this little onesie outfit I have hanging from a shelf. He hits it with his hands and loves to watch is sway back and forth. He also loves to have his diaper changed. I think he loves it so much because he loves to "spray" or "squirt" us everytime we take his diaper off. Just when I think I am getting smarter than him, he does it again and just laughs. I can't help but laugh myself. I never knew that a person that little could produce that much "STUFF" in his diaper :)


It never fails. When Mason gets fussy just lay him on his daddy's chest and he is calmed. I guess my chest is not "flat" enough for him :) (not for long...I am sure soon enough I will be back down to my regular size and Mason will be able to be soothed by me!! :)

Mason also loves tummy time. He loves it when I lay him on his tummy we just lay there and play. He is so strong. Weeks ago he was able to lift his little half bald head, but now he is keeping it up for longer and turning it from side to side. One day sooner than later he will be bigger and stronger than me....what will I do! (Look at those big blue eyes...they melt my heart)

3 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

That last picture is DEFINITELY my favorite! He is BEAUTIFUL ANDREA!

WhitneyandRandy said...

Ok I love him already and I still have not met him! What a perfect little family :)

Laura said...

He is the sweetest baby I have ever seen! I love his eyes Andrea! You look so happy and beautiful! I left you message this morning, we can figure out what weekend soon. Love you! And don't be impressed with the running, it's not as hard as it seems, promise!