Sunday, October 08, 2006

One Month Old

WOW!!! Time sure does fly. I can't believe my lil guy is a month old today. It seems like a while ago I gave birth, but it seems just like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. Being a mom has been wonderful. I see him change daily. It is amazing to watch him look and learn new things around him and smile at us. Marcus is such a wonderful dad. Watching them together is awesome. I love my two men!!
We went to the doc the other day due to reflux and an upset tummy and they weighed Mason in. He was 7lbs 6ozs at his 2 week appointment and when we went in around 3 1/2 weeks he weighed 9lbs. WOW!! My boy is not so little anymore. The doc said he gained 2 pounds in almost 2 weeks which was a lot. They are supposed to gain 1/2 a pound a week. I guess I have a little pig on my hands. All in all he is very healthy and a very happy little one. I could not ask for more.

(we do party at around 2:30 and then again at 6:30...so if anyone is awake at that time don't hesitate to call :) This collage is a group of pictures we had taken professionally on Friday. We took so many great pictures it will be hard to choose which ones we will order. While we were taking the pictures.....Mason was nude and what do little boys do when the cold air hits their lil pee pee....Well you guessed it he tee teed all over his mom. I am used to it now. Mason doesn't go to the bathroom until his diaper is off. He loves to aim for his own eye or mine :)

There is a little glare on one of the pictures because I had to take a picture of the computer to share the collage. I just love his little profile. He does have his mom's nose. (Sorry little buddy!!)

6 comments:

campers said...

WOW!! Those pics are amazing! I think I would get them all! He is precious! Glad you are enjoying him!

ThePoeFam said...

I can't believe that it has been a month! WOW! He has grown so much and the pictures are amazing! What sweet little memories these pictures will forever give you!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hahah, i really enjoy the "party in my crib" onesie. I'd like to have one myself.

WhitneyandRandy said...

I love the picture collage!!! That is so neat!!

Laura said...

I love him I love him! Has he worn the one Matthew got him? I can't wait to see yal again! I run the 22nd in my 10 miler but what time is his baptism? Maybe I can just come Saturday? I will figure it out! Love you!

Laura said...

Seriously, I will never fly A.A. again! I am so sleepy today! We had to rent a car from DFW and drive to Waco! Ahhhh. I went to bed at 7:00 last night :). I will call you on the way home. Love and miss you! I accidentally posted to mine thinking I was to yours! He he, talk soon!