Monday, January 22, 2007

Cruising through January.....

This pic is of Mason in his favorite monkey slippers that rattle :) He is such a cutie!!
From right to left: Cade, Paige, Mason, and Jackson and Jayden
This month has flown by!! Mason turned 4 months old, he started eating cereal, fruits and veggies, and I leave for NYC in just 4 short days. I am excited, but also sad to leave my lil guy. I know he will be in good hands, but it is always hard to leave my little angel. Something must be in the water in TEXAS!!! Everywhere I turn someone else turns up pregnant!! 14 people at my former school are pregnant and most are having BOYS!! Our principal is frantically trying to find long term subs for all the pregnant people :) When I was pregnant there were quite a few others pregnant also. A few of us who had our babies with in months of eachother got together the other day at my friend Alison's house. She was the first to have her BABIES....(identical twin boys), then me, then Kristin (with the only girl), and last her sister Nicole. Above is a picture of them all together!! It will be fun for all them to grow up together.

2 comments:

Laura said...

How cute all those kiddies in a row! I just can't believe it! You are a beautiful Momma! I need to post my blog, I am so behind on this thing! I miss you, see you Friday!

campers said...

NYC sounds like so much fun!!!! And that pic of all those kiddos is so cute!