Thursday, January 11, 2007

What is this you are feeding me??






It seems like an eternity I found out I was pregnant with Mason....actully it was exactly one year ago today!! I never thought the first trimester was going to end, but I look back and realize time flew like always and now my son is 4 months old. When I think of it 4 months is young, but my boy is growing like a weed. We just went to his 4 month check up and boy is he getting big!! He weighed 15lbs 10ozs: 75%, 25 1/4 in long: 60%! I knew I was getting bigger muscles carring him around all day :) This visit the doc said to start him on cereal, fruits and veggies. I first started cereal. The first few days he did not know what to think, but being the great eater he is he enjoyed it. Here are a few 4 month pics of my growing lil man. I just love him so.

7 comments:

campers said...

He is growing! My nephew has that tiger and loves to watch it jump around!!!

andydawn said...

That is his favorite toy :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i need a bib that says "spit happens' genious.

oh and you are never going to believe who's myspace i found yesterday. an old high school flame....of yours. initials are e. s. m.

Laura said...

I love his happy face! Those are great pictures. What a handsome child you have! I can't wait to see yal again!

WhitneyandRandy said...

I LOVE his "spit happens" bib!!! He is growing so much - he is too precious!!

Robert A Meacham said...

Leaving Mason after this weekend is leaving a piece of our heart behind in Katy. We enjoyed playing with him and watching him wear his cereal " Spit Happens" He loves his apple juice and likes to take it out and look at it. Tell Marcus, it is Mason 3 PaPa 2. ( times I was able to get him down to nap). Just before we left Mason gave me the biggest smile. I miss him so much

the thorntons said...

Mason is getting so big! Now that I'm kindof settled in, I'm going to have to make a trip to come visit him...and YOU of course! I think you're only about 20 min. from me!!