Friday, January 05, 2007

5 Years


You are in high school for 4 years and then to college (for most 4 years) I always thought that was an eternity.....was I ever going to graduate? Today is 5 years.....5 years of being married to my M. It is amazing how time goes by so fast. We have experienced many things, traveled many places, and grown so much in these past 5 years. Now we have a little boy together which makes life with Marcus an amazing adventure we get to go through together. I love him more and more each day and I am lucky God brought him to me! Here's to many more memorable years with M.


*For our anniversary we always take a trip sometime in the summer. We are going to the Caymans in June and I can't wait. As if that was not enough Marcus surprised me with a weekend getaway to relax. GannyD is flying in to keep our precious son while we take off to the Marriott and relax for the weekend. He is such a great husband!!

5 comments:

Robert A Meacham said...

Marcus, I am proud to have you as son-in-law. Thank you for taking care of and loving Andrea. Thank you for you and Andrea giving us Mason. We are rich in blessings so for you and Andrea on this special day- Happy Anniversary.
love Mom and Dad ( nanny & papa)

allyo said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe that it is five years! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Love you and miss you!!

MAV

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

congrats andrea!!! how excciting!

Laura said...

I am back precious! About to go to bed but call you again tomorrow! You and M&M are a perfect family!

campers said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies! Hope y'all had a nice weekend together! What a good husband!