Thursday, January 04, 2007

First Christmas






We had a wonderful Christmas this year!! Santa and the Grandparents were very good to Mason....he has been a good boy ya know! I can' t wait until Mason can rip into the gifts....this year well....he watched us open, slept a little, and probably won't remember any of it, but we have it on tape :) We also took him to see Santa, but he was very tired and just looked at Santa like: WHO ARE YOU AND WHY IS MY MOM SITTING ME IN YOUR LAP, then he fell asleep again.


You know you are getting older when you are afraid of the fireworks of New Years waking up your child instead of you shooting off the fireworks. Needless to say we were all in bed by 10:00pm and the fireworks were going strong and they woke Marcus and I up at midnight, but Mason slept right through them!! He is a great sleeper :)


I hope everyone had a very Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year.....no New Years resolutions for me this year that way maybe some of my goals will be kept!!


4 comments:

Robert A Meacham said...

What a great Christmas! Mason is getting more aware of things day by day. I especially love it when he calls nanny and me, just a talkin. Mason has made our lives even more special. Can't wait to see him again.
love, Nanny & PaPa

allyo said...

It looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas! It is so fun to experience things with a baby...Camden did a lot of sleeping during the opening of her presents too, but I can already tell that she is going to love Christmas as much as her mommy!

WhitneyandRandy said...

I love his Santa hat :)

ThePoeFam said...

It was great to see you and to meet your precious baby boy over Christmas! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!!! :)