Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter........and.......Mason's Famous

Mason's First Easter











Mason's 6 month pictures: These were taken right when he turned 6 months and I can't believe it has already been ANOTHER month!!








My son is FAMOUS!!!! Marcus and I went into The Picture People where we had Mason's last pictures taken. I was ordering more pictures. While we were waiting to pick them up I glanced around the studio. Right in front of my eyes.........MY BOY!!!!! They took a picture they had taken of Mason and framed it and put it on display. I did not know they were going to do this. If I would not have gone back into the studio this weekend I would have never know. I took pictures of the display below. He may not be the gerber baby yet....but there is still time :)

9 comments:

campers said...

love those pics!!! He is adorable!

Laura said...

That is so cute! He is precious! He looks more and more like you everyday! Love you!

the thorntons said...

What do you mean? He's WAY cuter than the Gerber baby!! Such sweet pictures. Hope you had a happy Easter! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Too cute! Happy 1st Easter! Seriously though, time does fly and it is so hard to believe that 7 months have already passed. We definitely need to get together soon! Lets get on that trip to the beach! When do you want to go, maybe July? So glad you found my blog, I was going to email you the link this week, I just finished putting up all my pics!!

Robert A Meacham said...

Mason is now famous but he was famous the first time I saw his sonogram. We love you,
Nanny and PaPa.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

He is for sure in the running to be the next gerber baby!

The Logans said...

Mason definitely gives the Gerber baby a run for his money! I hope we are so lucky with our little one.

the thorntons said...

I would LOVE for you to come visit me at Magpie's. It's at 5000 Bellaire...just of 610. Once I know my schedule a little bit better let's make plans to meet up for lunch one day!