Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Travel Agent.....

I absolutely LOVE to travel!!! I also love looking up vacations for friends and family. Recently my friend Whitney, from college, got me a job as a travel agent. She works for Bell Travel in Lubbock and her boss has hired me on for outside sales. I am so excited. I can now book you on your next vacation, or if you know anyone getting married I can book their honeymoon....I CAN BOOK ANYTHING. Good thing is I am FREE of charge. Even if you need airfare or just a hotel I can book that too!!!! But, the BEST thing about my new position is........I work from HOME and work on my own time or when I want to work. It is great!!! So next time you need help with travel or know of someone who needs help please contact me I would love to help.

My new work email is: andrea@belltravelservices.net

3 comments:

campers said...

That sounds like the perfect job!!!! I think B and I need to go on vacation!!!!!

the thorntons said...

What a great job for a stay-at-home mom! That sounds like a lot of fun!! It makes me want to go on a trip somewhere! Hmmmm....I'll be thinking! :)

Laura said...

San Diego, I will let you know for sure what we find out. We miss you!