Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, Bubba!

What an amazing day we had! I just can't believe my baby is now 1!!! All day I kept looking at the clock thinking back to what was happening at that specific time last year, the miracle of my son being born. WOW, there are no words to explain the love, admiration, pride, happiness I feel everyday toward our son. What a special most precious gift we were given......THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
We had family and friends show up for Mason's special occasion. We held his big bash at the club house where we will be moving. It was great....lots of space, a pool and playground for all the kids to play. Here are a few pictures of Mason's BIG DAY!!





The cake looks like his invitations :)


His smash cake!!



The girls loved carrying Mason around and playing with him

Peeking at his gifts :)



The only time Mason cried was when EVERYONE belted out the Happy Birthday Song :)



He loved his chocolate cake!!

washing off!




BOY!! Were were pooped, but stayed up all night watching college football!! We had a great PARTY!!

4 comments:

whitney said...

He is TOOO precious, Andrea!! I can't believe he is a year old - how time flies! He looks so much like you, but his expressions remind me so much of Marcus. He is definitely a little gift from God :)

Laura said...

Oh I love his cake pics! I SO wish I could have been there, next year we will be having bday parties around the same time :). Well, hopefully I don't go til October! Ha, love and miss you! I can't wait to come visit when your house is built!

campers said...

I love the pic of him sitting in the chair...he is just a little chiller....so cute!

ThePoeFam said...

So cute...and I love that he got so into that cake! Happy Birthday, Mason!