Wednesday, September 05, 2007

THE PAST MONTH.....

Here is what we have been up to the past month:

*For my 27th birthday Whitney, a good friend from college, and I went to NYC to see the Justin Timberlake concert at Madison Square Garden. That night the concert was being taped for HBO. IT WAS AN AMAZING CONCERT!!!!

Before the concert at Marriott Marquis where we stayed :) At the concert :)
JT singing his heart out!!
The view from our seats!!
The damage we did.....at CANAL street :)


**Here are a few pics of Mason trying out for the NFL :)
GO LONG!!
Here comes the pass....
Touch Down: Mason's Victory Dance (we had the outdoor speakers on and Mason had on his boogie shoes..he loves to dance ;)
Or should I be a KICKER...since I was good at that in momma's belly :)
Such a CUTIE!!
But mom says I have to wait to go to the NFL, so for now I guess I will just help her out with the clothes :) AND, YES!!! I can climb on and off the couch, chair, pretty much ANYTHING :)


***I'm a BIG BOY NOW!! My lil guy is about to be 1...boy the time sure does fly!! Well here is what my big boy is doing: 1. Sleeps in a toddler bed, (he climbed/fell out of his crib so we changed the setting to the toddler bed, but have not put the toddler rails on his bed yet...don't think we are quite ready for that just yet!! 2. Climb on EVERYTHING... and know how to get down correctly with out busting my head :) (DADA tought him this) 3. NO MORE BOTTLES!!! I have been drinking Milk for a few months now and I just drink out of a sippy cup...Took it like the CHAMP that he is! 4. NO MORE mushy baby food :) I only eat BIG BOY food. He love to eat what Marcus and I eat. He loves pizza, cheese, sandwich meat, chicken nuggets, waffles, pancakes, hash browns, fries, bananas, watermelon, tomatoes, and much much more.

Just waking from a nap...he can't climb out now!

****Photo shoot :) I took Mason to our neighbors house to get a few pictures to set up at his first birthday. We had our family pictures and one yr. pictures taken today, but they won't be ready for the BIG day on Saturday :) I am NOT a photographer AT ALL, but thought these turned out cute considering I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING :)





I love how he squints to smile......SO PRECIOUS :) Looks like we will just have 2 teeth when his first birthday rolls around :)


*****HOUSE!!! They have cleared the lot where our house will be built and they plan on pouring the foundation within the next few weeks:) YEAH!!!! I have been busy picking out things for the house, and still have a lot more to do!


My next post will be when my lil guy is 1!!! Just a few more days!

5 comments:

whitney said...

I had a BLAST in NYC!!!! Sorry we both ended up sick, but it was a very memorable first trip to the Big Apple, and of course the concert is something I will never forget!!! The picture of the "damage" from Canal Street is actually deceiving b/c we bought A LOT more stuff than that picture shows :) Mason is growing up so quickly!!! I wish Randy and I could make it for his bday party!!!

campers said...

the pics you took of him are great.....of coarse you have a great cute subject!

Laura said...

oh my Andrea! First of all, I love that little boy and his smile! He does look like Bob to me! PRECIOUS! And you look great, I am glad you had fun in NYC! I MISS YOU! Ready for Laney to get here and you to come see us! Love you!

the thorntons said...

Yay! You finally posted!! I'm jealous of your NYC trip...this is the first year I haven't gone in awhile, and I miss it! And Mason, well...what can I say? He is too stinkin cute! You did a great job on his 1 yr. old pics! I hope he has a Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Peter and I are trying to book a trip for our anniversary/christmas! I see that pink lacoste shirt from canal street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, or china town???? i got peter a black on i think for 10 or 15 dollars! it was glorious! OH ME I CAN"T WAIT!!!