Friday, November 30, 2007

Fun Website

http://www.emailsanta.com/



Katy, TexasUnited States
#1, Rudolph WayNorth Pole,
CanadaHOHOHO
Friday, November 30, 2007

What a nice surprise Mason!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Katy! The Net sure is wonderful because now I can get emails from Katy and around the world in the blink of an eye. Even Rudolph gets emails... from pets! Why, here's Rudolph right now! HO!! Ho!! ho!! He just asked me to say 'Hi!' to you!
Well bless my whiskers, Mason! I still remember bringing you your very first Christmas present and here you are 1 years old already! I hope you are getting excited about Christmas because I am really looking forward to visiting your home! Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home too! I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
Cookies? COOKIES?!? Did you say cookies?! Yum!! You know, I get asked a lot what kind of cookies I like best. Of course, I love *all* kinds of cookies, but what I like the most is when you leave me the kind of treats that *you* like best. (That way it's like we're sharing them!).
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. car; 2. dog and; 3. hat. HO!! Ho!! ho!! I see you'd like a special little friend for Christmas! Whether you want a real puppy or just a pretend one, caring for a puppy takes a lot of work and love! Santa and Rudolph want to make sure all pets are loved and cared for (just like you!) so, just to be sure, we'll have to check with your family to make sure its ok with everyone. I hope you'll talk to your family about getting a puppy too. But remember, just because I can't bring you a puppy this year doesn't mean you don't deserve one. Sometimes the puppy you want needs extra special care or pets aren't allowed where you live. Of course, if you do get a puppy for Christmas, the two of you will have to email Rudolph every year to let him know how you're doing!
Oh! Oh! I guess I better go because one of the elves just unplugged the Northern Lights again! Take care Mason and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 25 more sleeps until Christmas!!

With All My Heart,
Santa Clause

P.S. YUM! Those sure were some tasty goodies you sent me in your letter Mason! I hope its okay that I shared them with everyone here. You should see how fast they disappeared! Oh, wait! You CAN! HO!! Ho!! ho!!

P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that letter! SO cute and cleber! Laney is going to have an elf, although I don't know what we will call him. Remember Amy had one, Inky I think. Anyway, I miss you my best friend, I hope to see you soon! OMG and we have to talk about our recent happenings! No more phone tag!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.