Monday, January 07, 2008

Knock Knock.....WHO'S THERE?

Katy Police!!! WHAT!! That's right...the other afternoon we had a stern knock at our front door. I thought for a moment...who in the world??? Well Marcus, Mason and I went to open the door to find a Katy Police officer standing there. Yep....Mason with phone in hand had called the police. The officer wanted, for precautionary reasons, to take a look around the house....IT WAS MIDDAY! So he took a look around and WE TOOK THE PHONE FROM MASON :) and replaced it with his PLAY cell phone. I was happy to know they only took a few minutes to get to us! BUT, calling the police is ONLY for emergencies.

7 comments:

campers said...

that is a great story...he will hear that one many times!!!

Fabulous K said...

Thanks for the comment! Glad to see your holidays were fabulous :)

the thorntons said...

Hilarious! I guess Mason just wanted to make sure the house was safe. So funny! :)

Laura said...

love it!Jenny told me, what a stinker :)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, Jack Allan did the same thing crawling around at about 9 months. I was at the kitchen window and saw the fire truck and ambulance pull up and then ran to JA's room and picked up the phone and it was 9-1-1! I told them how sorry I was and then introduced myself since I was in the City Manager's/Mayor's office at the time, they could care less who I was, but I now know it takes them about 4 minutes to get to our house!
Jill

Leigh Ann said...

That is too funny!!
How's the house coming?

Angie Seaman said...

My daughter did this to me a few months ago. It was so humiliating but hysterical at the same time. I'm glad I'm not the only Mom who feels it is ok to let thier child play on the phone. Ha ha! Great post! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings from Indiana,
Angie Seaman, Owner/Designer
www.AngelicaGraceDesigns.com
www.AngelicaGraceDesigns.com/blog