Thursday, April 03, 2008

POO POO

BREAKTHROUGH!!!!! Last night we were sitting at the dinner table finishing dinner. Mason said POO POO. OK....we thought....let's check his diaper (he usually poo poos before nap and before bed time) NO, nothing. Then right after we checked his pants he went POO POO. Our lil guy just told us he needed to POO POO!!! Time to buy a potty :)
I am finishing this post a few days later. Now "sometimes" when he needs to poo poo or TT he points to the BIG potty and says "poo poo or TT". So....I am needing some help in which potty is best for boys....What potty should I buy?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh goodness. In the last month, Creighton has said the same thing. When we look at and ask what he's doing, he'll say poo-poo and point to the backside of his diaper.

I'm going to have to wait until summer to purchase a potty and start the training! I'll watch and see how Mason handles your go around with this process!

Good luck,

The Rowe Crew said...

Yay Mason! That is SO exciting! Can he come teach Emmy?!?

Laura said...

No idea but so glad he is potty training, that is awesome! That means you can try for another :)! He he, miss you! Can't wait to see you! And I love the Bubba thing, just saw the post about it but I remember you telling me and I told my Momma! so cute!