Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Long Time No Post!!!

I am sure everyone has been on pins and needles WAITING for me to blog....ya right ;) We have been pretty busy these past few weeks and things don't seem to be slowing down one bit, but that is how I like it! In the past few weeks we have:




  • said goodbye to our old house (man when you move you find out all the lil friends who have been living with you YUCK!!!!)


  • moved into our new house (I am LOVING it!!! Mason did not skip a beat..he LOVES playing in his game room and in his new room)


  • unpacked, unpacked and MORE unpacking (the NOT SO FUN part)


  • Went/ well was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby (Marcus still went)...I went last year (click HERE for last year's post) and it was AWESOME! I was sad I had to make the decision to stay home, but glad I finally unpacked the LAST of my boxes. Thank goodness my parents were coming down that weekend to watch Mason because I turned up sick right before I was supposed to leave :( Thanks Nanny and Papa for entertaining Mason while I unpacked and organized!


  • Now this weekend we are ALL headed to MEXICO with Marcus' family! This is the first of many lil vacations we have planned for this summer, SO FUN! I can't wait to let Mason play in the sand and swim with the fishes :)


For now, I will leave you with these pictures from the weekend...I still have a few things to do around the house before I take pictures and post pictures of the house....I am sure you JUST CAN'T WAIT :)





4 comments:

The Logans said...

I have been checking every day to see pics of your new casa! I'm glad you are loving it. Have a great weekend! I expect pictures after the trip.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yea these pictures just aren't going to cut it! WHERE IS THE HOUSE! And Mexico....well, I'm mad.

whitney said...

I wish I was at Moon Palace with you right now!!!! :)

Laura said...

Um, I have been waiting on you to post actually, thanks for the update! Miss you friend, can't wait to catch up. I think I'm getting what you had.