Tuesday, May 13, 2008

~Mexico~

What a fun filled four days we had in Cancun, Mexico. We went this past weekend with Marcus' family. Mason was such a GREAT traveler! We swam, played in the ocean, ate, and had a great time :) Here are some pictures below to recap our relaxing trip to the beach!



Such a good lil traveler:

ubove: waiting to get on the plane in Houston

below: riding on the bus to meet up with DD and Daddio in Cancun


View From our room




Walking with Uncle and daddy to the POOL (kick kick kick) everytime I say pool Mason follows with "kick kick kick" guess he's paying attention in swim lessons!



One of the MANY swim-up pool bars

hangin' with mom on the beach

Daddio Funny :)
Me and Uncle







Listening to the fun music at dinner Mason's favorite thing to do





Our last night before dinner

I love DD's neclace

Riding in the golf cart to the golf course restaurant!!

View of the Golf Course and infinity pool...BEAUTIFUL :)


5 comments:

whitney said...

Looks like a GREAT trip!!! I just love Cancun and the Palace Resorts :) Bet you can't wait for ANTIGUA now!!! :) Randy and I can't wait to see you and Marcus and Mason next weekend!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

J-e-a-l-o-u-s!

Leigh Ann said...

So fun! And you are all tan now for the summer, lucky:)
Can't wait to see the house and you! Just 2 1/2 weeks.....

Ashley said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! :)

I love Masons haircut...it makes him look so grown up though!!

Hope all is well.

Laura said...

He he, I am glad you had so much fun! I really can't wait to see you :), give Mason kisses for me!