Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New House



Here are the updated pics of the new place....long time coming I KNOW!!!!!!!! There is still so much to do and I wish I could just snap my fingers and it all be done, but I will have to be patient :)




Living area downstairs




View from breakfast area looking into the kitchen...if you look close enough you can see I have taught Mason well....he is sweeping the floors :)


Desk off breakfast area and kitchen


breakfast area...still need a rug and my 2 chairs from pottery barn that are BACK ORDERED until JUNE 30TH!!!!!!!!!


built in entertainment in living room

bedroom entertainment area/the picture of our bed did not come out well...OH WELL!

Dining room

Wine grotto room

downstairs powder bath

Study: we have yet to do ANYTHING to this room :)

The built in bookshelves....still almost EMPTY!

Mason learned a new trick ;)

The staircase :) I get my exercise running up and down these with Mason everyday :)

Marcus' steam shower...it has a couple of shower heads and I have yet to shower in it...I am more of a bath girl :)

My vanity area in the bathroom

My bathtub ;)
The closet built in
1st guest bedroom

2nd guest bedroom

built in bar in game room...I did not take a picture of the game room it was A HUGE MESS....Mason loves spending his time up here playing and watching the ducks and boats drive by :)
Built in bookshelves.......and
hidden media room door :)
stadium seating in theatre room....Marcus' great escape
where we spend our night watching our TIVOed shows :)

So finally I feel settled with NO MORE BOXES to unpack...we have window tinting people coming tomorrow and A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT MORE TO DO to finish it, but I am loving every minute in our new house!
*Leigh Ann thanks for all your help picking out tiles, granite and more for our house WE LOVE IT!!!!

9 comments:

Laura said...

omg! I can't believe it, amazing house andy dawn! I LOVE the staircase, the bath tub, the wine deal and the media room!!!! It's all gorgeous! I def could sit in it for hours! Girl- you better not ever be home alone in that huge house huh?

The Logans said...

I love it! Thanks for posting pictures! I hope you are feeling okay!

allyo said...

WOW!!! I have already packed all my movies for girls weekend! I LOVE media rooms...we will have to cram as many chick-flicks in as possible on girls weekend! I love it!

whitney said...

Love it and can't wait to see it in person this weekend!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
I can't wait to see it in person:)

campers said...

LOVe the house! can't wait to come visit in a couple of weeks! Just caught up on your life....glad y'all got a getaway to Mexico! Mason is a doll!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

awesome! sounds like you are super busy!!! just caught up on your life!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't wait to see it in person!!! We went to a parade of homes this weekend, and your home COULD HAVE BEEN IN IT!!!!! It's beautiful!!! 2 more weeks!!!!!

Kelli said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you all are well!