Wednesday, June 25, 2008

~Sweet Sweet Sound~

When we returned from Antigua we had a doctors appointment. I was almost 10 weeks and was unsure if they would be able to hear the heartbeat from the doppler. When I was pregnant with Mason I bought a heart doppler like the ones they have at the doctor's offices. I was able to hear his lil heart beat all the time. Well we went into the doc office and the nurse found the baby's heart beat right away :) I love that lil sound. Now I can listen at home during the day and before bedtime like I did with Mason. Mason also loves listening to the heartbeat....he will point and say "baby baby" sooo cute! Here is the lil beating of baby # 2!

**it is the faster of the two sounds you will hear**




3 comments:

The Logans said...

How sweet! I can't wait to find out the sex!!!

Unknown said...

I love the lil booger already. Tell Mason his Aunt Ninny has Tractor goodies for him.

Laura said...

I love that sweet baby M#2! I can't believe it still, I hope you are feeling alright. I miss you