Thursday, July 17, 2008

13-14 week check up

Today's appt. was very uneventful. They listened for the heartbeat and did an exam and well that is about it. We decided not to get the ultrascreen done...we did not have it done with Mason and decided against it again this go round too. So......the big day August 11th!!!!! We find out if Mason will have a lil bro or sweet lil sister in January. I made the appt. for EARLY in the morning so I did not have to be antsy all day long. We would love a little brother for Mason to be close with like Marcus' brother, Monte, and him are, or a sister that he can look after.....just a healthy lil one is all we pray for :) So get your votes in before August 11th!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think you are having a baby girl! Either way, I love baby Schultz and Mason will be an AWESOME SWEET BIG BROTHER! I miss you! Oh and I better be the first one you call after Pam and Jenny :). love you!