Monday, July 28, 2008

Kick Kick Kick

Well that is what Mason says when he is swimming in the pool :) But these last few weeks I have felt the lil one "kick kick kick" as Mason would say. Of course it has not been a strong kick or sensation, just a lil swish or flutter! I usually feel it while I am laying flat on my back and just resting. I debated whether this was really it, but as the weeks went by and I kept feeling the same sensation/flutter I knew it had to be the lil guy/gal swimming around. I also have a heart monitor and when I listen to the heart beat I can hear him/her moving all around and sometime when they are moving around and I am listening to the heartbeat I can feel the same flutters. What a fun feeling! I can't wait till Mason feels his sister/brother....but I can't wait to find out boy or girl :)

1 comment:

S, J, B, & S said...

Hey Andrea!! Ok, I know a girl in The Woodlands who does really great pictures ... http://www.shannonkphotography.com/. She has done our family pictures a couple of times. I'm not sure where you live in Houston, but she is really great! Hope that helps a little! I can't believe you're 16 weeks already!!