Thursday, August 28, 2008

SOOO Behind

WOW! So much as gone on...I am so behind on blogging. Weeks seem to FLY! Here are a few highlights that have gone on at the Schultz household the past few weeks!!


*"Mommy, Mommy" I heard Mason cry while I was fixing his lunch. Hummmm what could he be up to now. He was in the pantry and I just thought he had found something else he wanted for lunch, but to my surprise here is what I found:




**Yes, I did sit him down and tell him he could get hurt and climbing on top of the pantry shelf was a NO NO!!! He has been a climber since day one...I think he was just 10 months the first time he climbed out of his crib...STINKER :)


*Halfway there :) This pregnancy has flown by...I blink and another month has come and gone. I have been feeling back to normal for a while which is WONDERFUL! Here are a few recent belly pics...I seem to keep growing and growing :) I have gained 6lbs so far, but I still have a ways to go..YIKES :) This past labor day weekend we went to get baby girl's crib, bedding and rocker ordered!!! Yeah so much fun :) We have a name picked out but are only 95% sure this is what we will call her, so when it is final I will let ya know. Her initials would be MDS!


**Belly pics in no particular order!

*18 weeks!!

*Thanks Laura for letting me borrow the dress ;)

*20 Weeks!!

*I believe I was about 16 weeks here ;)



*28! Another year older. This birthday passed right by. It was a fun and I started celebrating a few days before I turned the big 28. (August 20th) Marcus took me to dinner at Perry's Steakhouse, my parents came in and took me to Cheesecake Factory. I had a great birthday. Later I will show pics of my birthday presents...however I don't think it will be done for a month or so!


*2! YES, Mason is turning 2 in just 11 days!!! What am I to do?!?!? My baby boy has grown into a lil guy. We took his 2 yr pictures along with some family ones...they turned out wonderful...Thanks Ashley!!! We got Mason a train table with all the pieces, a tricycle, puzzles, a piggy bank, some books, and clothes and shoes :) I can't wait till he sees the train table put together...he will LOVE it!!! He loves reading his Thomas the Train book at night and before nap :) His birthday party is coming up and I can't wait....we will all have so much fun.


A cute pic of Mason's playgroup friends who he will be having his 2nd birthday with :)

After a long game of b-ball with Daddy!

My two men :)

**We had Mason's 2yr old pictures taken along with family pics and they turned out soo cute :) Thanks www.ashleyallenphoto.blogspot.com

Just a nice sunset the other day at the house I thought I would include ;)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. I love all the pics, especially the one with Mason in the pantry. TOOT!

Sarah Durham said...

You look great Andrea! I can't wait to hear the name you have picked out :) Super cute pics of the fam!

whitney said...

I am so glad you finally posted some belly pics!!! You look great, as usual!! :) Mason is GROWING and is sooo precious!! Wow, you will definitely have your hands full when MDS is here :) I want to see a pic of you in the bday gift I sent you sometime :)

Laura said...

first of all, you look awesome! I love looking at pics of Mason! He has such a smirk on that precious little face! I need to see yal soon! Lots of love!

Laura said...

first of all, you look awesome! I love looking at pics of Mason! He has such a smirk on that precious little face! I need to see yal soon! Lots of love!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Hey there!! I would love to give you another makeover--email me all the info! :)

allyo said...

Those pictures are amazing. I have to get good pics taken of us! You look awesome. I miss you guys and can't wait to see yall.

The Logans said...

I love all the new family pics. My favorite is the first picture of Mason by himself on Ashley's blog (I believe). I wouldn't be surprised at all to find Kagen in the pantry someday soon. He is already all over the place and into EVERYTHING. You look great!