Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~Sweet Shower~


This past weekend I traveled to Dallas where my good friends and sister hosted me the sweetest shower for Madelyn! They put so much thought and effort to making her shower very special! It was great to see many of my friends who came. I also got to meet the newest family member, Nathan~such a happy lil guy :) Jenny, Laura and Leigh Ann....Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful shower for sweet Madelyn....we are so blessed to have such great friends and family who love us!!!


The Hostesses: Laura, Jenny, Leigh Ann

The cute cute wreath Laura Sue made for Madelyn-Laura why did I not get you in the pic too?!?






My mom and her sis showed up in the same dress :)
The Family...without my mom..How cute is Nathan!!!



Fun girly things ;) for Madelyn
The YUMMY cupcakes!
**Thank you so much to all my friends and family who came...I have pictures but they are individual pictures of me and my guests.

6 comments:

campers said...

looks like so much fun! so sad I missed it!

Laura said...

It was so much fun and I love little Madelyn! I am ready to meet her!

The Logans said...

I had so much fun! It was so good to see you! I can wait to meet little Madelyn.

the thorntons said...

It was SO much fun to be there to celebrate Baby Madelyn. I'm sending you some pictures off my camera right now!

whitney said...

I am so sorry I couldn't be there!! Looks like it was a great shower! Can't wait to see you again!

S, J, B, & S said...

Sooo precious! That diaper wreath is so impressive too! Aww, baby girls are so much fun ......