Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Very Particular

~Mason has become VERY VERY particular! He is such a funny boy :) All I know is HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS!! Here are just a FEW things Mason is EXCEPTIONALLY particular about~



1. "No Mommy's Hair"- Since I HARDLY wear my hair down..(usually in a hat or pulled back unless it is Sunday :)...Mason has found a new love...My hair DOWN...and boy does he let me know when he doesn't like it!!!


2. "No, Daddy's Hat...Back" -The ONLY way Marcus can wear his hat is on BACKWARDS!! Ther is no wearing it on the right way. Everyone we see who has a hat on backwards he points it out.






3. "Goofy Stuck on Mars, or Mickey Tower, or Mickey and the Baaahhh"- Mason is very picky when it comes to his shows! He LOVES Mickey Mouse :) He loves these three episodes the best...we could rerun them over and over again and he would sit for HOURS watching them if we let him! This past weekend we took a 5 1/2hr road trip to Abilene...I thought we were prepared...TONS OF MICKEY on DVD!! But over and over he kept asking for the ones we DVR'd at the house!! YIKES!! Maybe he watched too much Mickey during my 1st Trimester :)




4. "Boy's Shoes"-Mason is a SHOE FANATIC!! If I need to run to the Mall I can always keep him calm if I tell him he gets some new shoes and he proceeds to say "Boy's shoes" This stems back from an UNRULY Lady!! Funny thing though...I hardly buy him SHOES!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pedi Ped Shoes so I usually buy those.



5. "More NA NA NA"- Mason LOVES to SING :) He loves to hear me SING...YIKES!!! His new fav song is So What by Pink! Maybe I should turn his CD on once in a while with HIS songs on it...but he LOVES this song...he always asks for MORE when it is over!




~These are just the TOP 5 that he seems VERY particular about...such a funny guy!!~

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love it that he k nows what he wants! And that he likes your hair down! funny boy! And PINK! I love her!

kinsey said...

that's my favorite song right now too! it's a fun LOUD song to sing to :-)

Nedd Family said...

This entry made me laugh! Love the picture of you and Mason! We miss playing with you guys so we will have to get together next week!

The Logans said...

I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! I hope Mason isn't napping so I'll get to see him. I want to see him and Kagen together.

whitney said...

He is growing up so much and has such a precious personality!! I really wish I was going to see you next weekend :(