Monday, November 17, 2008

Deal of the Day

Thanks to my friend Audrey (SUPER SHOPPER) for my deal of the day! Last night Target.com had their Britax Marathon car seats for $42.99 plus tax FREE SHIPPING!!! YES, that is right a REGULAR 250.00 dollar Car seat for 46.00!!! I stocked up...I got 3 one for the new lil one and 2 for my sister...in hopes she has twins..we will find out on Wednesday :)
***Target.com had a computer GLITCH and the price was WRONG! I contacted them and the guy HUNG UP on me....what do you think...should they honor the price?

4 comments:

allyo said...

OMG. That is crazy...next time you hear about a deal like that, let me know. If Jenny isn't having twins, I will buy one from you. BUT, my fingers are crossed for twins!

Nedd Family said...

You better send out a revision to this post! HA. I knew it was too good to be true!

Kim and Gen said...

I have learned through the last few years of bargain shopping to reserve my excitement for when the "your item shipped" email comes. Better luck on the next deal!

Anonymous said...

well i agree its going to be twins.