Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1..2..3...What Will It Be?!?!?

My sister, Jenny, had her first ultrasound yesterday since finding out she was pregnant around Halloween!!! She had been waiting for this day for a while...and I was on pins and needles waiting to hear their GREAT news! She is almost 7 weeks along. When she went in for the ultrasound...the Nurse said....DON'T get worried if we don't see the heartbeat...it is really early! Well the moment she started the ultrasound....there he/she was strong heartbeat and everything!! That's right Jenny and her family will be adding 1 sweet blessing to their family in early July....maybe the 4th of July on Jenny's birthday :) We couldn't be more excited for them!!! Now I can't wait to find out BOY or GIRL...but that will probably be AFTER Madelyn arrives...WOW that is hard to imagine :) Congrats!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for her! Congrats, Jenny!! Now start a blog so we can read all about it. :)

The Logans said...

Please tell Jenny Conrats for me! I'm glad she isn't going to be overwhelmed with triplets even though we were going to be happy with any number of babies she was blessed with!

Laura said...

I am so happy! I wonder what it will be now?! Girl girl girl! Ha, I just always pictured a little Jenny. But I can't wait to find that out next. We need her to start a blog!