Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Mr. Handsome :)


Our family has a lot to be thankful for! We are so blessed and had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Early Christmas present...Nanny and Papa gave Mason this Bounce House...he and Kylie BOUNCED for hours on it....Mason wore Kylie FLAT OUT :)


Jenny playing Hide and Go Seek with Mason and Kylie...Mason loved giving away his hiding place...He and Jenny would be hiding and Kylie would be looking for them and when Mason saw Kylie walk into the room they were hiding in he would say "Hi Kylie"...so cute :)

Looking under the bed for Kylie


Kylie, Mason, Jenny...cute pic...Mason's hair was WILD here :)
More bouncing on Thanksgiving Day!

....and football throwing!

P Paul, Kylie and Jenny


Us girls :)

Nanny and Mason Papa and Mason...he loves when my dad makes this crazy sound with his mouth...he always says MORE...Papa do that!
On Black Friday my mom, sister and I set out to get the GREAT DEALS at Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, Macy's and Old Navy...we started at 4:00am and did not return home till 12:30! LONG FUN DAY! BUT...we did get some steals ;) My friend Stephanie had my list of things I wanted from Target and I had hers from Toys R Us and we got all the items on our list...We will TAG TEAM again next year!!

3 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

SOOO cute! Mason looks so big in that first picture...and those Gobble T's are too cute! :)

The Logans said...

Your Gobble shirts are so cute! I want one for next year. I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I'm worn out. The birthday party went well today, but boy am I glad that's over with. I stressed out way too much over details. Thank goodness, I have great family members who helped out a lot. I hope you and Jenny are both doing great!

Leigh Ann said...

Those are all such good pictures! I can't believe how grown up Mason looks! He looks like he is ready to be a big brother:)