Sunday, December 07, 2008

34 Week Checkup

My due date is fast approaching and with each given day of December I am beginning to think I won't see January! YIKES!!!! I really hope Madelyn decides to stay put for a little longer....still so much to do and with CHRISTMAS almost here.....

I had my 34 week appt. last Thursday. Weigh in, blood pressure, listen to Miss Madelyn's hear beating away....and WAIT!!! Right when the nurse left my room and I was next up to see the doctor I heard them talking in the hallway "Tell them I will be 30 minutes...." Well I knew that she was off to deliver a baby. So the nurse came back 40 min later to ask me if I wanted to see the other doctor in their practice because she did not know how long it would be before Dr. Andrews was done. Apparently there was a BABY BOOM that day! Anyways, I saw the other doc. for all of 2 minutes!!!! She came in measured my belly...Measuring 2 weeks small...then pretty much left as I was trying to ask her questions. So needless to say the appt. was a bit disappointing.

On the up side...Madelyn's nursery is ALMOST complete and I love it :) Mason seems to love it too....he always wants to go in Baby Sister's room! I also did a lil painting in Mason's room as well. When I upload the pics I will post them :)

1 comment:

The Logans said...

Ooh! I would be happy if baby girl decided to show up around the end of December so I could see that precious face when we are in Houston. My luck, she will decide to make her appearance on January 5th, the day after we leave.