Monday, January 05, 2009

38 1/2 Weeks

Well...I made it to my appt. this afternoon! I had one last ultrasound and visit with the doc. I was anxious to see/hear of any progressions I have made. I had Mason at exactly 38 1/2 weeks so I guess she will come a little later...FASHIONABLY LATER :)

Ultrasound: She has NO room to move...she is all balled up head down ready to come ;) Fluid level was great, cord pressure was wonderful, heart rate 146 STRONG, +/- 7lbs, and Madelyn was hiding her face!!

Weight/Blood Pressure: +2lbs and 122/78

Visit with the doc: 2+ cm dilated almost fully effaced and can you say LOW!!! She is going to fall out...or at least that's what all the pressure feels like. So I had little progression but at least some! Doc. guesstimates sometime in the next few days she will make her appearance...but then again..WHO KNOWS...just a waiting game now!

5 comments:

campers said...

Can't wait to see her face!!!!

The Logans said...

I'm sorry you didn't have the progression that you hoped for. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she comes soon!

Calista said...

Hang in there. I remember how hard those last couple of days are. Hope you are getting some rest. Can't wait to see pics.

Meredith said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the updates and the pics on the blog!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!!!

Laura said...

I know how hard this last time is, I promise. But she will come when she is supposed to and you won't care when all is said and done. And I don't think you will have to wait too much longer, I think today or tomorrow would be great! I can come up Saturday or next Saturday! Maybe even my remote day! Come on baby M! And to answer your question, I think she will look like Mason when she comes out.